Having been in operation for more than 50 years, they’re a global leader in the packaging and manufacturing industry. They currently have more than 100 sites across Australasia and employ close to 5,000 employees. In NZ, they’re across 10 sites with 1,000 FTE.
Due to the nature of their business they have a huge focus on sustainability, innovation and recycling.
They believe their people make them stand out from the crowd. They’re always seeking solutions, opportunities and possibilities. Their people are helping them to achieve their vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging solutions.
Reporting to an experienced and impressive Financial Controller, acting as their 2iC this role has a key focus of being the Finance Business Partner to the key stakeholders of the Manufacturing, Operations and Logistics business units.
Your key duties/responsibilities will include (but not limited to);
- Annual Budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Modelling for raw material, overtime, production recoveries and M&E expenditure and providing visibility and insights to plant engineering management
- Managing aged and blocked inventory and providing regular reporting to sales, quality and plant management regarding P&L impact
- Product costing, Activity-based costing and variance analysis
- Capex business case preparation
- Consulting with various plant personnel, including sales and offering assistance in commercial negotiations
- Month and Year end financial close, including review and commentary
- Supporting the FC and key stakeholders with ad-hoc tasks
To be considered for this position you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) with management accounting experience in a manufacturing or FMCG environment. You must be an effective communicator with the ability to advise and influence non-financial stakeholders.
This role could also be suitable for someone who is currently in a CA/Professional Services firm and looking to make their first move into industry.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to work for a global leader in their industry, who will give you the support and framework to progress and develop your career.
The role itself comes with breadth and variety with the freedom to become a trusted, value-add finance business partner to multiple stakeholders across the business.
The hiring manager is looking for someone who has the ambition to progress in their career and potentially step into their role once ready.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email email@example.com
- Work for a large, global business - career progression opportunities
- Finance Business Partner to manufacturing & logistics business units
- Supported by an impressive & experienced Financial Controller