- Variety and challenge
- Work with talented colleagues and clients
- Develop your capability and your career
Fantastic opportunity to join a boutique, growing consulting firm in the Bay of Plenty.
You will be part of a talented team putting theory into practice, executing strategy and driving change. The work is challenging and varied with no two projects the same. You will work closely with clients to develop strategies, investigate opportunities, evaluate programmes and performance and deliver business advice with tangible results.
You will work with Māori trusts, Incorporations, treaty settlement entities, small and medium enterprises and non-government organisations. You must have a willingness and desire to understand tikanga Māori as well as excellent stakeholder management skills.
We are interested in speaking with people who have strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work across as range of business sectors.
We are interested in a broad range of people with the following experience including:
- Commercial / financial analysts
- Policy analysts
- Agribusiness specialists (eg banking)
- Māori business specialists
You may also have some or all of the following skills:
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Business research and report writing
- Confidence presenting complex information to individuals and groups
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of agribusiness, property, tourism, finance, health education or social services
A tertiary qualification in business, economics, law or arts is required. Most importantly we are looking for intelligent, driven people committed to excellence and making a difference. You will enjoy fact finding, complexity and challenge. These roles will offer intellectual challenge, the opportunity to make an impact and the chance to learn and grow your career in an organisation you can be proud of.
To apply please submit your resume below or contact Carleen Thomson on 021 887 436 or email@example.com