Manufacturing Financial Controller
- NZX Listed
- Excellent working environment
- Support a large scale SAP integration
Global Manufacturing business with an enviable reputation in their field. After disrupting the industry 10 years ago, they have grown immeasurably and gained market share.
The company has a great culture, offers genuine work/life balance, and has made recent investment into its Systems.
Transition the Group into a more sophisticated and efficient costing method to support the wider business strategy
- Support the CFO is driving business performance and ensure the group is supported by robust operations
- Manage the monthly manufacturing and inventory variances and optimise working capital / cashflow
- Build a roadmap for the business to improve pricing methodologies supported by system changes and enhancements
- Partner with the Operations teams to make commercial decisions based on data driven insight
- Lead the Manufacturing finance team and ensure a continuous improvement mindset is adopted for the group
What’s in it for you
An opportunity to lead, shape and develop the Operations of a global listed organisation.
CA Qualified with a significant background (10+ years) in Operations / Manufacturing / Factory focused commercial finance roles.
Continuous improvement mindset and proven experience in optimising ERP systems, preferably SAP.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A broad Finance Manager position with a medium sized team reporting directly into it. Working for one of NZ’s most reputable construction businesses.
Group Financial Controller
Immediate start. 4 days a week. 3 month contract with longer term potential. South Auckland location