A well-known, established and successful global FMCG business with international operations. They are recognised as one of the leading operators in their respective market niche and have a highly positive reputation for offering their people the opportunity to learn and develop within the business – both locally and internationally.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will take on responsibility for master data management and administration across the Supply Chain and Logistics function
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain product database
- Manager master data for purchasing, pricing, promotions, packaging and account set-up
- Analysis of trends in data and pricing
- Driving Continuous Improvement and positive change to existing systems, processes, procedures and supply chain performance
- Reconciliations and master data administration
What’s in it for you
Previous experience in master data management and SAP, together with supply chain principles is preferred and candidates possessing tertiary qualifications or CPIM/APICS/NZPICS will be viewed favourably.
The environment is fast-paced, and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The company continues to enjoy impressive, sustained growth and very real opportunities exist for you to progress your career and learn new skills. There is a very real opportunity for you to progress.
You will also benefit from considerable WFH flexibility and working for a business that genuinely supports and looks after people
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
- Drive excellence in data management
- Work for a business that encourages work/life balance
- Opportunity to take on further responsibilities