About the company:
Our client is an intelligent disrupter in the New Zealand and Australian logistics space. Using new data operating systems to facilitate the optimisation of forecasting, modelling, and performance reporting; this role will help change the NZ supply chain landscape.
Well-regarded internally for their growth and commercial success, our client is driving a Continuous Improvement program and are investing in improving technology, systems, processes and the capability of their people.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM of Digital, you work to initially cleanse master data as the company works to merge 3 current systems into 1. From there, you will work to set up governance and maintenance on the company’s master data. You will bring skills that ensure the right master data processes and activities are in place to ensure that the data on hand can be relied upon to support all areas of the business. You will have the ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure that methodologies and frameworks that are designed in and around data integrity and implemented consistently across the business.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Support the creation of relevant, accurate and informative data descriptions and processes that capture information necessary to allow internal analytics and customer decision making
- Work across a variety of data types, including product data (e.g. price & promotional data, transactional data)
- Identifying and remedying data quality problems including the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Competence in running SQL queries is essential.
What’s in it for you?
This opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to influence change in and around the data collecting process. There is a very real opportunity for you to progress your career as the business moves in a new direction around their master data.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email email@example.com
- Drive excellence in data management
- Use your experience to develop master data governance
- Cutting edge systems and technology