About the Company:
Our client is a very well established manufacturing company who prides themselves on their employee stability and culture. Work-life balance is of great importance to our client, and a stress-free environment is of top priority.
About the Role:
Working with approximately 200 suppliers, you will have have a portfolio of 2000+ SKUs. You will be working with internal stakeholders to ensure they are kept up to date on the movement and whereabouts of materials. Although the suppliers are already pre-established, you will take ownership over the relationship with the supplier and manage the suppliers performance.
About you/you will:
- Have experience in purchasing
- Have worked on an MRP/ERP
- Have the ability to self manage and prioritise changing requests
- Mechanical aptitude/manufacturing experience would be desirable
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well established manufacturing company
- Manage relationships with 200+ local suppliers
- Company based on the fringe of Manukau