Metro Performance Glass (MPG) is one of the country’s leading glass suppliers and listed on the NZX, serving NZ and Australia for over 30 years.
The company currently employs over 650 employees across NZ in a wide variety of roles including operations, glazing, commercial, sales, driving, manufacturing, engineering and support services.
The NZ Commercial Manager is a newly created leadership position to deliver strategic and commercial partnering support to the Metro Performance Glass SLT:
- Business partner to the regional leaders, participating in key decisions around strategic initiatives and operational execution.
- Analysis of monthly results identifying areas to drive commercial performance
- Ownership of the NZ financial planning processes, preparing the annual budgets and periodic forecasts with presentation to CEO and Execs.
- Business case analysis on potential capital investment or strategic projects
- Effective cost analysis, identifying areas for optimisation
- Business Partner with sales and marketing on competitor and market analysis
- Support in developing financial models/tools and streamlining the process for consolidation of meaningful data for use by business unit managers.
- Lead, coach and develop the Commercial Analyst
What’s in it for you
Superb opportunity to be the key commercial business partner to the senior leadership team of a NZX listed organisation. Bringing your analytical expertise and commercial acumen, you will play an integral role in appraising new strategic opportunities and driving company performance.
CA/CPA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification with proven experience business partnering with senior leaders. You will have strong analytical and modelling skills and experience in a manufacturing/operations focused industry will be advantageous but not essential.
Resilience and strong interpersonal skills are also key to forming effective strategic partnerships with the SLT.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercially focused leadership role
- NZX listed organisation
- East Tamaki location with flexible working