Operations Finance Manager
- Partner with Manufacturing and Operations
- 6-12 month maternity cover
- Global FMCG business
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost monitoring & variance analysis
- Inventory control, including facilitation of an effective stock taking process
- Monitoring & reporting CAPEX spend
- Product costings & supporting customer tenders
- Monitor production rates against established KPI’s
- Member of S&OP team
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in an operations/ manufacturing focused organisation and will be CA/CPA qualified (or working towards). Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential and the ability to partner and influence stakeholders is paramount to be successful within this role.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211 or email email@example.com
Reporting into the CFO, the Finance Manager will be expected to lead, mentor & coach the finance team to challenge the status quo.
Senior Corporate Accountant
A broad role with lots of responsibility working for an impressive Financial Controller within a NZX listed business