Are you an experienced Manufacturing/Operations with a passion for people, Lean Manufacturing and driving improvements in performance, standards and productivity? Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to step into a role with career development prospects for an established, successful NZ-owned business in growth mode
A little about the company
The business is a leading NZ-owned manufacturing business. They are looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive current and future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. They set the bar high, and expect that their people do too.
What you’ll be doing
As the Operations Manager, you’ll be part of the Senior Leadership Team and key to the development and execution of the site strategy, enhancing and optimising performance through the development of high-performing teams, implementation of Lean and driving a positive and high performing culture.
The business is well-set for growth with demand outstripping current capacity and supply. You will be responsible for driving productivity gains, restructuring the manufacturing and operation function to support growth and to set up an site to double capacity with further growth planned in the future
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Providing visionary leadership for the operations teams whilst developing High Performing Teams and implementing systems of work
- Creating a culture and environment that enables the site to perform at the highest possible level
- Contributing to the shaping of the strategic vision as part of the senior management team (SMT) providing an integrated strategic plan which incorporates all dimensions of people, plant and process development.
- Providing pace-setting leadership for the operations teams through the development and implementation of High Performing Workplace systems of work.
- Developing engagement and empowerment at all levels of the operations team-building skills, capability and contribution
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with the opportunity to make your mark on the business through the development of people, upgrade of machinery and driving the highest standards across all operational metrics.
The company is continuing to grow, improve its operation and it is expected there will be significant challenges and career development opportunities and to drive the future success of the business in this key leadership role.
For further information, click apply or contact Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email@example.com
- NZ owned and operated business
- Join the Leadership Team
- Lead and drive improvements across manufacturing