The Role – Operations Manager
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with a passion for people and driving improvements in performance, standards and productivity? Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to step into a role with clear opportunities to make an impact and significant achievements for a leading FMCG business.
A little about the company
The business is a leading FMCG business with branches and teams right throughout NZ. They are looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive current and future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. They set the bar high, and expect that their people do too. They have a great diverse culture and their people genuinely love what they do and coming to work each day.
What you’ll be doing
As the Operations Manager, you will be part of the leadership team for the branch and key to the development and execution of the operational strategy, enhancing and optimising performance through the development of high performing teams, and driving a positive and high performing culture. The environment is extremely fast paced with a high number of orders going out of the branch each day to the customers who rely on the team to deliver the right product in full and on time.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Leadership of two shifts which run 24/5 along with a small weekend team.
- Creating a culture and environment that enables the branch to perform at the highest possible level.
- Contributing to the shaping of the branch operational vision as part of the leadership team, providing an integrated strategic plan which incorporates all dimensions of people, site and process development.
- Providing leadership for the operations teams and to put in pathways to aid the teams development.
- Developing engagement and empowerment at all levels of the operations team-building skills, capability and contribution.
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with the opportunity to make your mark on the business through the development of people and driving the highest standards across all areas of the operations.
There will be significant challenges and career development opportunities to drive the future success of the business in this key leadership role. The business will always look to promote from within where possible and see this role having a great opportunity to grow towards General Management whether it be at this branch or other branches throughout NZ.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you would like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org