The Role – 12-month contract
Are you an experienced Manufacturing/Operations Manager with a passion for people, Lean Manufacturing and driving improvements in performance, standards and productivity? Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to step into a role with clear opportunities to make an impact and significant achievements for a leading NZ-owned FMCG manufacturing business.
A little about the company
The business is a leading NZ-owned FMCG business They are looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive current and future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. They set the bar high, and expect that their people do too.
What you’ll be doing
As the Operations Manager, you’ll be part of the site management team (SMT) and key to the development and execution of the site strategy, enhancing and optimising performance through the development of high performing teams, and driving a positive and high performing culture.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Providing visionary leadership for the operations teams whilst developing High Performing Teams and implementing systems of work
- Creating a culture and environment that enables the site to perform at the highest possible level
- Contributing to the shaping of the site vision as part of the senior management team (SMT) providing an integrated strategic plan which incorporates all dimensions of people, plant and process development.
- Providing pace-setting leadership for the operations teams through the development and implementation of High Performing Workplace systems of work.
- Developing engagement and empowerment at all levels of the operations team-building skills, capability and contribution
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with the opportunity to make your mark on the business through the development of people, upgrade of machinery and driving the highest standards across all operational metrics.
There will be significant challenges and career development opportunities to drive the future success of the business in this key leadership role. The role is an initial 12-month contract though this does have the potential to be extended
- Leading NZ FMCG business
- Poeple leadership focus
- 12-month contract