- NZ Owned & Operated
- Career Development Opportunities
Online Distribution is a New Zealand family owned and operated provider of third party logistics (3PL) services. After a period of sustained growth, they are now seeking an Operations Supervisor to join the business to manage three of their Auckland sites, working closely alongside the Operations Manager.
This is a great opportunity to lead a multi-site operation. The three Site Managers reporting to you are each responsible for their own P&L and client relations, running their operation like they would their own business. The key purpose and responsibilities of the Operations Supervisor are to provide support to the Site Managers, while overseeing the operational and financial performance of the three sites and providing first class support to your client base.
The company lives their values and never compromises on quality or safety, and you will be expected to lead a safe working environment, ensuring 100% compliance always. The successful candidate will be a passionate, values-led and customer service focused people manager, able to lead, motivate and develop the wider team. You will be responsible for KPI’s and performance standards, by ensuring your team is adequately trained and resourced, as well as minimising risk while achieving financial and non-financial business goals.
To juggle all that this job brings, you will be flexible and highly-organised, with a proven record of excellent planning, and a can-do attitude to make things happen whenever the need arises.
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven warehouse management experience in a 3PL or similar environment
- A working knowledge of warehousing at managerial level
- A tertiary qualification in a Supply Chain and/or Business field is highly desirable
- P&L management and financially savvy within a logistics/warehousing environment
- Commercial client facing experience
- Experience managing HR processes including absence-management, employee engagement and performance improvement
- Innovative and Continuous Improvement focused, able to apply strategy to operations effectively driving change through the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerate with attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
What’s on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is serious about developing their career with an innovative NZ business and who is prepared to invest in your short and long term personal development. On top of your base salary and a bonus incentive, benefits include life and medical insurance (after a qualifying period).
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org