- New position
- Growing & game changing organisation
Our client is a New Zealand owned organisation that is changing the face of the country’s logistics network through a dynamic and data driven approach to optimisation.
As the organisation continues to grow, the position of Optimisation Analyst is now available. The purpose of the position is to optimise the physical and data networks to reduce waste, break down industry silos, share value and maximise efficiency and profit.
The focus of the Optimisation Analyst is the 3-18 month planning horizon. It will interface internally with the Planning and Network Infrastructure Team and will report to the Head of Planning.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification in supply chain/ logistics/ economics or statistics
- 5-7 year analytics and planning experience
- Proven CI and optimisation knowledge
- Be highly analytical with modelling skills
- Experience managing internal stakeholders
- Ideally a comprehensive understanding of freight cost and economic cost drivers.
This is a superb opportunity working in a dynamic team. Apply now or call Ken Webb to discuss on 021 486 565.
Supply Chain Manager
A chance to review an organisations end to end supply chain and own the functions of warehousing, distribution, planning and supplier management
A pivotal purchasing role that sits within the wider supply chain team. Working with suppliers to drive cost efficiency and enhance spend visibility.