Part time Logistics Coordinator
- Immediate start
- Part time role
- Experienced logistics coordinator
An innovative and sustainable business with a global footprint requires a part time, hands on logistics coordinator.
- Produce weekly and monthly statements and reports
- Liaise with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, and 3PLs
- Monitor and coordinate inbound and outbound international shipments
- Supplier relationship management
- Ad hoc support to Logistics and the Planning Team
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with experience the logistics space. You will be reliable, hands on and self motivated.
The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities.
What’s in it for you?
This part time role comes with flexibility. Although work from home is not an option, flexible hours that work for you, are. Initially approximately 20 hours per week, the number of hours within this role will increase over time.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katherine Biggelaar on 021 225 4735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org