This organisation are leaders within their industry and have continued growth in their sights with operations across Australia and New Zealand. Due to a recent change at shareholder level, the business is entering an exciting transformation phase with significant investment into systems and infrastructure planned. Headquartered in Auckland’s CBD, with a sister business in Australia, they’re a business focused on their people and always looking to develop their top performers.
As the payroll and Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing fortnightly commission
- Fortnightly reporting
- Supporting the payroll specialist with ad hoc payroll tasks
- Responding to commission related queries
- Supporting the accounting team when required
- 1+ years accounts or payroll experience
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and inclusive team for reputable organisation who offers flexibility.
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more about the position please contact Katie Kelly on 021418585 or apply now.
- 9+ Month contract
- CBD Location
- Flexible hours