A highly successful large Australasian organisation with a key focus on sustainability and innovation. This newly created payroll team will be based at the Head Office, reporting to the New Zealand Payroll Lead and sit within the HR division of the business.
This opportunity would suit someone who has worked with medium to large payrolls and has managed the full end-to-end payroll cycle. Or worked in a sole-charge role within a smaller business and looking to move into a larger organisation with a supportive team around you. We are looking for someone who has a pro-active rather than reactive approach towards payroll and enjoys being progressive and forward thinking when it comes to systems and automation. This business is investing into new technology and streamlining the way things are done so if this is an area of interest then it’ll be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Ensure all payments are paid in an accurate and timely manner meeting payroll compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Complete all required supporting documentation and appropriate checks are in place
- Work closely with the wider business and relevant sites to make sure all payroll and employee information is received in a timely manner
- Maintain employee records and legislative requirements according to New Zealand standards
- Monitor and respond to all payroll related issues and enquiries
- Identify areas for process improvement to ensure efficiency and accuracy of performance
- 3-5 years experience in a medium/large payroll environment
- Exceptional understanding of payroll processes and New Zealand legislation
- Good exposure to payroll systems (SAP, ADP, Kronos and Success Factors is desirable but not essential)
- Desire to continuously identify, review and implement improvements in work processes
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Katie Kelly on 021 418 585 or email email@example.com
- Excellent benefits and flexibility
- Experience dealing with large payrolls
- Be part of a newly created team through an exciting stage of change and growth