This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known global equipment manufacturer of Material Handling Equipment. The New Zealand operation has a reputation of providing the markets premium product range and backs this up with a premium service ethic. The Head Office is based in Auckland with major branch locations throughout the country of which this position sits at their Head Office in East Tamaki. This organisation provides MHE equipment, fleet management and warehouse solutions to a large range of some of New Zealand’s most recognised businesses from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South.
As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the full payroll function from start to finish; ensuring all HR and Payroll data is captured accurately and efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Ensure the processing of data relating to salaries, wages, allowances and other payments/deductions are maintained efficiently
- Work closely with the Australian payroll team to ascertain future payroll needs and system enhancements
- Maintaining employee records and legislative requirements according to New Zealand standards
- Answer any internal or external payroll related queries
- Experience in end-to-end payroll
- Experience or exposure to ADP is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
As well as being part of a well know brand, you will be working in a supportive and inclusive environment where you will have the opportunity to support systems implementations and leave your mark.
If this sounds like you and you wanted to have a confidential chat and to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Katie Kelly – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 418 585. If this role isn’t right for your current situation but you are open to similar opportunities, I’d be keen to chat to see if there are other roles that might be better suited.
- East Tamaki Location
- 6 month contract