We have an opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join a fantastic team at this Greenlane based not-for-profit organisation. You will be responsible as part of the team that oversees the full payroll function from start to finish; ensuring all HR and Payroll data is captured accurately and efficiently.
Duties will include;
- To ensure the processing of data relating to salaries, wages, allowances and other payments/deductions are maintained efficiently
- Understanding and maintaining the iChris payroll software (systems experience not essential)
- Work closely with management and the team to ascertain future payroll needs and system enhancements
- Maintaining employee records and legislative requirements according to New Zealand standards
- Continuous analyse for areas for process improvement
- Answer any internal or external payroll related queries
You will be working within a close-knit and supportive team for a passionate not-for-profit organisation offering a collaborative and hardworking environment. This team prides themselves on offering an excellent work life balance as well as flexibility where ever possible.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Katie Kelly on 021 418 585 or email email@example.com
- City fringe - Greenlane location
- Flexible working hours with free parking available
- Friendly and supportive team