- Flexible hours available
- Privately owned NZ company
- Parking on-site
A Bit About You
The business is looking for an enthusiastic individual, who can hit the ground running. It is important that the candidate has excellent attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a team environment, as well as having strong time management and great organisational skills. Knowledge of NZ Payroll legislation is needed.
- Entering a high volume of timesheets
- Following up on any inconsistencies with employees and managers
- Process monthly salaries and weekly wages payroll
- Prepare journals and enter for both wages and salaries
- Answering / Resolving any payroll queries in a polite and professional manner
- Support and assist the head of finance when required
- Assistance in general accounting duties when needed
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Sophie Berry on 0211977014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org