They’re a market-leading organisation, viewed as the dominant player in their ever-expanding and evolving industry. With operations spanning the globe, the focus moving forward is on developing innovative ways to accelerate their growth whilst ensuring customers’ needs are continuously met.
As the Payroll Partner, you will be responsible for managing end to end payroll activities, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll related tasks, including management of T&A inputs, and providing guidance where required, maintaining employee data, managing compliance with relevant legislation as well as providing a high level of customer service to the business.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- 2 years+ of payroll experience with collective employment agreements
- Extensive payroll experience acquired across a large organisation with a high level of understanding of payroll and time & attendance systems
- Experience in a high-volume role with complex payroll
- Exposure to Chris21 is advantageous
- Strong Excel skills and Microsoft Office suite
- Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to evaluate queries and advise clients in a professional manner
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation
If you are looking to be part of a large, experienced team of payroll professionals, whose success is due to high standards and a supportive and friendly environment then this role is for you!
To have a confidential chat and to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Katie Kelly – email email@example.com or call 021 418 585. If this role isn’t right for your current situation but you are open to similar opportunities, I’d be keen to chat to see if there are other roles that might be better suited.