The RoleWorking closely with both finance and people and culture, this is a broad, sole charge, end to end role and you will be responsible for delivering on all things payroll related. This role will also have a real process improvement element to it, we are looking for someone who is always looking for ways to create efficiencies within existing tasks and to lead and encourage team members to do the same.
The key duties for this role include the following (but not limited to);
- Full processing of the fortnightly payroll, including checking calculations and following up on all queries.
- Maintain and manage payroll systems, including updating payroll database.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure accuracy and timeliness of required data.
- Keep up to date with current payroll legislation and changes to ensure adherence to best practice.
- Review current processes and procedures with a view to driving change and improvements, aligning to best practice.
- Support Finance team in GL coding and journals.
- Complete all IRD filing on time.
To be considered for this position you must have proven experience working in a NZ based payroll position with a high volume of employees. Experience working on Payglobal would be nice to have, but not essential. We are looking for someone who is passionate about keeping up to date with any and all changes in legislation and has the ability to build great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you…
This is a superb opportunity to work in a company who will support your own professional development.
Please Apply Now or for a confidential chat please call Regina Manaf on 021 220 8786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- End to end payroll opportunity
- Supportive and high performing team who will support development
- NZX listed healthcare business