- A new position requiring leadership
- Clear career opportunities in a large NZ business
- An agile approach to planning and supply chain
A prominent, successful and profitable NZ manufacturing business that is the leader in their field. They continue to produce an innovative array of products from multiple sites across NZ. Their product range is diverse and will be found in most NZ homes.
They are dynamic, agile and approach their manufacturing operation with a continuous improvement philosophy. As the business continues to grow and add scale, they are looking to improve the overall planning function of the organisation.
As a result, they are now looking to appoint a senior planning manager who can bring the disciplines of an S&OP process to the table and drive overall cohesion to the wider planning process.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for optimising the planning process and implementing best practice across the supply/production and demand planning functions.
This is a new role that has been created to take the planning and warehousing teams to the next level as we support the business and the factories growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing a team of planners, materials co-ordinators and warehouse team leaders and members. You will take responsibility for managing the daily supply chain for the factory including production planning, materials planning, warehousing and distribution.
You will be a key part of the site leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planning or Supply Chain Manager who is looking to develop their career within a fast moving, innovative business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience, in either the planning function or managing a supply chain in an FMCG or manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Demonstrable experience in a manufacturing environment in a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of warehouse operations and procedures.
- Good knowledge of S&OP and business ERP systems
- Strong leadership capabilities to effectively build and inspire high-performing teams with a focus on continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Experience working with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and communication skills including the ability to tailor style to different audiences
This is a senior position and will require an individual who is intelligent, can build relationships and communicate across divisions and influence at a senior level.
This is a senior position with a defined career path and the remuneration reflects the seniority.
Importantly you will be led and mentored by one of the industries leaders.
Apply now or call 021 656 502 to discuss in more detail with Wayne Fry