- Hamilton outskirts
- Primary industry
- Improve process and challenge the status quo
Specifically, you will take responsibility for the following:
- Manage planning and purchasing functions
- 3PL performance and relationship management
- Maintain data integrity and internal systems
- Identify areas for improvement and plan & execute delivery of improvements across people, systems, processes, procedures and technology
- Ability to quickly review and assess issues
- Experience in end to end supply chain management, in particular planning
- Managed the sales and operations planning process
- Drive DIFOT measurements
- Able to role up your sleeves and drive a sense of urgency
Join a leading NZ business on a mission to consolidate their position as no.1 market leader and Supply Chain Best Practice.
DC Operations Manager
An iconic New Zealand business with a deserved reputation for efficiency and effectiveness. A complex role with clear career growth opportunities.