The business is a Kiwi business and manufactures their products both in NZ and overseas. Their products are industrial and are found across multiple industries who have demand for their products and they expect to grow considerably over the coming years which presents plenty of opportunities for their team to grow with them.
Based in Auckland, you will report to the Supply Chain Manager and be a key part of a small yet growing Supply Chain team.
- Raising purchase orders and managing these orders through to them arriving on site
- Interact with suppliers both in NZ and overseas through their regular planning cycles
- Be a key player across their MRP system and contribute to developments and improvements with the system
- Be part of continuous improvement of purchasing systems, processes and performance
- Manage stock in transit and communicate updates across all relevant stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to contribute to company-wide S&OP which is continuing to develop
What’s in it for you
One of the most important attributes we are looking for is a great attitude! The business is growing and with that comes the need to be flexible and have a hands on, roll your sleeves up approach to do what needs to be done each day. You may be early on in your Supply Chain career and looking for an opportunity to learn a lot of different skills in a fast paced and complex environment of which this role and business can be sure to provide you with.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email email@example.com
- Attitude is key!
- Growth & development opportunities
- Kiwi manufacturing business