Planning & Purchasing Lead
- Opportunity to work for a niche market leading business!
- Dynamic, career-minded employer that really value their employees
- Secure, successful business going from strength to strength
We are proud to partner with a highly successful wholesale distributor who is committed to achieving the highest standards of customer service and supply chain performance.
With an ever-expanding product roster and excellent financial performance, they are now embarking on the next phase of ambitious growth and business transformation. Supply Chain is a key priority and is benefiting from investment in people, capability, tools, and resources.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will take on a pivotal role in the business and be responsible for BAU and Continuous Improvement across demand planning, analysis, and forecasting.
Your key duties will include, though not be limited to:
- Manage all forecasting and demand planning for all product lines across the business
- End to end inventory and supply planning control & supply chain optimisation
- Analysis of all market trend data, current & historical stock data to provide accurate information and ensure optimum stock levels
- Build solid and flexible relationships with suppliers to ensure excellent supplier performance
- Resolve all supplier issues, price discrepancies and ensure a positive working relationship
- Management of online sales and stock requirements
- Manage all stock management systems efficiently and with accuracy
- Stakeholder and senior management liaison and reporting
- Development of new practices and systems to improve business performance
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in purchasing and demand planning. The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting prioritieHappy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and progress your career and learn new skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org