- NZ-owned and operated business
- High, growth, NZ success story
- Career opportunity
WOOP delight their customers every week with an amazing product. They are at a turning point of their journey, starting to scale extremely quickly, having tripled the size of the business in the last 6 months.
They need to set up state of the art systems and processes ensuring they can accelerate growth, maintaining an extremely high level of quality while optimising productivity.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and a pivotal role in taking an innovative, entrepreneurial, high growth business to the next level then this could well be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Working with the Operations Manager, Production Manager & recipe developers you will be responsible for the weekly procurement and ordering of all of the ingredients and elements that go in each WOOP box.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting: Undertake forecasting for all ingredients with suppliers.
- Ordering: Manage the process from placing orders through to reception of goods for ingredients, supplies & packaging.
- Processes: Prioritize the areas of improvement and create systems & processes to optimize the operations in all areas.
- Performance management: Delivering daily and weekly KPI reporting that meets business objectives in quality and cost.
- Product review: Review recipe costing from development to execution to optimise quality & cost.
- Packaging: Research environmentally friendly packaging to improve customer experience and WOOP’s environmental impact.
- You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in purchasing. Happy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and progress your career in a multi-national group.
The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The company continues to enjoy impressive, sustained growth and very real opportunities exist for you to progress your career and learn new skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com