- NZ-owned and operated business
- High, growth, NZ success story
- Career opportunity
Proudly NZ-owned and operated this business is one of the leading, and fastest-growing, companies in their industry. The company is phenomenally successful and with a sustainable business model and visionary leadership is well-positioned for further growth and ongoing success for years to come.
You will join the team at a key stage and will have the opportunity to play a role in driving change and improvements in all aspects of purchasing and master data management.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and a pivotal role in taking an innovative, entrepreneurial, high growth business to the next level then this could well be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will take responsibility for the purchasing function, whilst also providing support to procurement:
- Raise and approve Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Check and file delivery notes
- Access various Supplier/Vendor Portals to place orders
- Produce weekly and monthly statements and reports
- Process monthly recharges, both inter-department and cross-company
- Supplier relationship management
- Drive a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Ad hoc support to procurement with a view to taking on more responsibility as the purchasing and procurement function grows
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in purchasing. Happy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and progress your career in a multi-national group.
The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The company continues to enjoy impressive, sustained growth and very real opportunities exist for you to progress your career and learn new skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Planning Manager
Supply Chain leadership role driving optimisation and Continuous Improvement in supply planning and inventory management.
Join a successful NZ manufacturing group where you will learn, develop and take on both operational and Continuous Improvement responsibility.