A building materials business with a nationwide presence. They are about to embark on a transformation journey of their systems and are looking for a procurement contractor to join their team on an estimated 6 month contract to help to implement these changes and lead the day to day activities of their procurement team.
The key focus will be on leading day to day procurement across all categories and leading a team of two Procurement Specialists based at their Head Office. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support and procurement knowledge to assist internal and existing stakeholders to achieve their business objectives
- High-level support and to coordinate procurement activities across indirect categories
- Assist with supplier contract extension negotiations
- Support across procurement plans and strategies
- Document writing and records management to maintain and update procurement records to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Business analytical skills to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
Skills and Experience
The business is looking for someone who has experience with SAP Hana which is the new system they will be implementing along with Power BI. Ideally you will have experience with these tools along with experience as a Procurement Manager and leading a team.
While the preference is for this role to be an initial contract, they will consider the option of the role being a permanent position should you have SAP Hana and Power BI experience of which they could adjust their business needs to suit the successful candidate.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email email@example.com