Procurement Manager- ICT and Technology
- Agile environment
- Diverse range of responsibilities
- Complex commercial organisation
Do you have Commercial experience gained in a high value, complex Procurement environment with a demonstrable track record of identifying & delivering best outcomes & cost savings across /IndirectITC/Technology related categories?
If so, this exciting role could be for you.
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial services organisation in Auckland is looking to appoint a Procurement Business Partner to create, develop, communicate, negotiate and implement innovative procurement strategies across core Indirect/ICT/Technology categories to deliver year-on-year cashable savings and efficiencies.
You will have the leadership and interpersonal skills and experience to work confidently with stakeholders to overcome challenges and bring them towards a common goal. You will also deliver complex Category Strategies using best practice Procurement and Commercial tools and techniques to ensure successful implementation.
- Demonstrable track record in the procurement and implementation of high value, high impact added value contribution within ICT/Technology/Indirect categories
- Several years’ experience of complex, dynamic environments with high levels of ambiguity and impact/risk.
- Recent experience in a modern procurement environment within a large, complex commercially driven organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading and managing change projects across functional and business boundaries incorporating a diverse range of relevant products and services.
- Significant experience of influencing from a strategic perspective, whilst implementing effective procurement management and compliance structures.
- Political sensitivity and high-level influencing and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of success in building relationships across organisational, professional and operational boundaries.
- Demonstrable experience of working on and leading collaborative procurement projects within a complex, multi-stakeholder and legislative operating environment.
- Experience of working with key suppliers, such as outsource partners, including performance development to meet business needs.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of delivering cost savings and added value.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships to deliver change.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
What’s in it for you
- Work across a diverse array of business units, categories, and commercial projects
- Opportunity to develop your career in a significant corporate business
- Opportunities to progress in procurement or the wider commercial services team
- Competitive salary with a generous benefits package
- Enjoy a career and work/life balance
For further information click apply or contact Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org