- Large organisation expanding into new markets
- Some travel to the U.S.A and Asia required
- Ability to own your categories
This organisation is a household name. They supply building products to both the commercial and residential markets. As a result of expansion and growth, they are now looking to employ a Procurement Manager.
The purpose of the role is to drive the sourcing strategy across the business. This will involve:
– Managing supplier performance
– Ensuring security of supply and a risk management program is implemented
– Identify new supplier/ market opportunities
– Manage the cost avoidance initiatives as well as cost reduction
– Overall contract management/ RFP/SLA and PSA
To be successful in this position you will ideally come from a manufacturing background and understand the critical nature of supply and raw materials management. In addition you will demonstrate the following competencies:
– Have 5-7 years procurement experience
– Have managed the full RFP and SLA/PSA process
– Clearly demonstrate cost avoidance and cost saving initiatives
– Be able to communicate and develop relationships at a senior level
– Previous experience with a major ERP system
The successful applicant will join a forward thinking operation that strives for ongoing excellence.
The remuneration is commensurate with the level of responsibility.
Apply now in confidence to Ken Webb or call 021 486 565 to discuss.
Supply Chain Manager
A chance to review an organisations end to end supply chain and own the functions of warehousing, distribution, planning and supplier management
This is a role with a broad remit across procurement and supply chain and offers a great opportunity to join a growing business.