- Commercial focus
- Diverse responsibilities and leadership mandate
- Complex, diverse organsiation
Do you have Commercial experience gained in a high value, complex Procurement/Contract Management environment with a demonstrable track record of identifying & delivering best outcomes & cost savings across Indirect/ITC/Technology related categories?
If so, this exciting role could be for you.
You will join a prominent essential services organisation in Auckland to lead and drive their commercial performance through effective supplier contract management. They are looking to appoint a Commercial Manager to create, develop, communicate, negotiate and implement innovative procurement and contract management strategies across core Indirect/ICT/Technology categories to deliver year-on-year cashable savings and efficiencies.
You will have the leadership and interpersonal skills and experience to work confidently with stakeholders to overcome challenges and bring them towards a common goal. You will also deliver measurable commercial outcomes using best practice Procurement and Commercial tools and techniques to ensure successful implementation.
- Provide commercial leadership and guidance to ensure the achievement of business goals, particularly in regards to pricing and contracting
- Stakeholder and supplier relationship management
- Lead supplier contract management and contract renewals
- Manage and execute organisational procurement and deliver on the annual savings plan
- Develop and implement commercial strategies and positive outcomes
- Demonstrable track record in providing commercial leadership
- Several years’ experience of complex, dynamic environments with high levels of ambiguity and impact/risk.
- Recent experience in a modern procurement environment within a large, complex commercially driven organisation.
- Political sensitivity and high-level influencing and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of success in building relationships across organisational, professional and operational boundaries.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of delivering cost savings and added value.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships to deliver change.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- You will ideally be tertiary qualified with some experience or exposure to IT contract management
What’s in it for you
- Work across a diverse array of business units, categories and commercial projects
- Opportunity to develop your career in a significant corporate business
- Opportunities to progress in procurement or the wider commercial team
- This is an achievement-driven role, with the potential to make a key difference to an essential services organisation
- Competitive salary package
For further information, click apply or contact Ken Webb on 021 486 565 or email@example.com or Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DC Operations Manager
An iconic New Zealand business with a deserved reputation for efficiency and effectiveness. A complex role with clear career growth opportunities.
Inventory Controller/Production Planner
An exciting role as a key member of the supply chain team to work across inventory control as well as production and supply planning.