- 4-month contract
- Varied responsibilities
- Global FMCG business
Our client is a global FMCG business with significant operations in NZ and globally They are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team on an initial 4-month fixed-term contract to cover a busy period.
With a focus on indirect procurement, you will report to the Procurement Manager and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide support and procurement knowledge to assist internal and existing stakeholders to achieve their business objectives
- High-level support and to coordinate procurement activities across indirect categories
- Assist with supplier contract extension negotiations
- Support across procurement plans and strategies
- Document writing and records management to maintain and update procurement records to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Business analytical skills to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Working with P2P processes and systems
Skills and Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have:
- You will likely have 3 to 5 years of work experience and knowledge of procurement
- Tertiary qualified ideally in Business, Commerce or Procurement
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
What’s on offer?
This is a good opportunity to join a major FMCG business and support the Procurement Team across a range of categories and responsibilities
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
Production Planning Manager
Sole charge production planning role managing multiple production lines and SKU’s for a successful NZ owned and operated FMCG business.
Supply Chain Project Coordinator
Use your analytical capability and supply chain knowledge to assist in a re-brand role out.