Procurement & Systems Specialist
- Global Technology business
- 6-9 month contract
- Systems focus
A leading multi-national Technology business. They are stepping up their Supply Chain and Systems capability in their NZ operation.
As such they are looking to appoint an experienced Procurement Specialist to manage SAP Procurement systems and undertake a range of generalist procurement duties.
This is a procurement operations generalist role. The business is going through an ERP transformation so you will be happy working in an ever-changing environment.
The role – 6-9 month contract
- Co-ordination of supplier on-boarding, maintenance and loading of supplier contracts
- Provide reporting -pulling reports, formatting & sharing
- Support business users with purchasing queries & issues
- Lead the procurement business data migration, working with the Data Analysis Team for cleaning and reconciliation of current data
- Implement new procurement business processes enabled by the procurement systems (including SAP)
- Work with Category Managers on contract management system implementation
- Provide input to training plans and content
- Undertake procurement system user acceptance testing and the end-to-end business process scenario testing
- Assist in implementing the business change and landing the new processes and procedures
What’s in it for you
Ideally, you will have some systems integration/project experience and certainly, experience with SAP and indirect/ICT procurement activities.
You will benefit from flexible working hours and will have the opportunity to work autonomously, making key decisions to improve the operation and functionality of data management systems and SAP.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com