- Leadership across a total team of 40
- Experience working to KPIs
- Ongoing career development opportunities
As a globally recognised business, this role represents a real career development opportunity. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment where technology and continuous improvement are the focus. The team is split across 2 shifts (morning and afternoon) and you’ll have previous experience to call upon working multiple production lines. Although it isn’t a prerequisite exposure within the FMCG industry could be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for your team’s delivery against KPIs, highlighting potential risks and proactively identifying solutions across H&S, quality, labour and waste).
- Managing and coaching your team to be highly effective in their roles whilst minimising short and long-term skills gaps: reviewing performance, identifying & creating training needs and development opportunities.
- Responsibility for the labour budget, flexing up and down depending on requirements. Identify opportunities to reduce labour spend where possible without compromising schedule adherence, quality or safety.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
- Leading Production, Engineering and Quality.
- A strong focus on continuous improvement with your team.
If you are looking for a role that provides growth across the operational and commercial sides of a large global business then this could be the role. A competitive salary and company bonus are part of the package on offer. Please apply below if this opportunity is of interest. Or, if you would like to know more please contact John Boyle on 021 737576 to discuss your suitability.