A New Zealand owned business who manage and distribute a wide range of FMCG brands into both the New Zealand grocery and food service channels. The company is well established and offers a positive working environment and the opportunity for career growth. They have established themselves a reputation for supplying quality products across New Zealand.
As the Production & Planning Coordinator, you will report to the Supply Chain Manager and provide key support across the following responsibilities:
- Production planning and scheduling working very closely with their co-packing partners to fulfil sales orders and inventory targets
- Raise production, transfer and purchase orders and manage all the required documentation
- Maintain production plans in line with scheduled and planned production orders
- Work with the procurement team around offshore purchasing to ensure they have the correct information from you
- Manage BOM’s (Bill of Materials) to ensure accurate data and notify stakeholders of any upcoming changes
- Assist with NPD (New Product Development) and tracking agreed processes for these new products
- Oversee stock transfers, SLOB stock, obsolete lines and reporting on these metrics
- Regularly updating and ensuring accurate data on their ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Navision)
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as they enter a significant period of growth into 2022 and beyond. The business has had a record year of new product lines entering the market and with this growth has come the opportunity for them to add a brilliant new team member to their team.
You will be a warm, ambitious individual with a “can do” personality that thrives in a growing environment, where you love wearing many hats, and getting your hands dirty to learn and grow with the business. You will also be a dynamic team-player, with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
Your excellent organisation skills and forward-thinking gives you the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks, all the while being adaptable and flexible to changes as they arise. As the business develops, you are ready to take on new challenges and apply yourself in areas where you feel you can contribute. The business see lots of opportunities to grow your career whether that be staying in supply chain or moving across to other business functions such as sales.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email@example.com
- Brand new position in the business
- A great role to grow and develop your supply chain career
- City fringe location with shared parking on site