- 8-month contract (with potential to extend)
- Commercial and operational focus
- Pharmaceutical product launch
A New Zealand-based pharmaceutical business that is establishing itself as a key player for branded and contract manufacturing consumer pharmaceuticals in the ANZ and Asia-Pacific markets.
They are launching a range of new products and are looking for a talented and experienced Program Manager to lead and coordinate the NPD and successful launch to market.
This is a key role in the organisation where you will become the Program Lead to bring people together across key business functions, and manage supplier delivery and performance.
- Lead and coordinate activities across NPD, Marketing, Packaging, Supply Chain, Finance (and so on) to successfully deliver a new product range to market on time, on budget
You will be supporting key stakeholders to ensure and facilitate the delivery of measurable programs
- Mapping timeline and project plan for programme launch, participation in client meetings around the scope and set up
- Achievement of account-specific budgets in line with forecast
- Create reports on activity, performance and outcomes against contracted program requirements/KPIs where appropriate
Paramount to this role you must have excellent communication skills. You will be expected to establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders dealing with multiple functional areas.
- Experience in Program Management (and ideally hold relevant accreditation/qualifications)
- Experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical and/or Manufacturing preferred
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, negotiation skills and business development experience
- A science or business degree (preferred)
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Methodical approach in driving business results
- Good planning and project management skills
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you would like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
Supply Analyst & Planner
Lead and drive integrated Supply Analysis and Planning across multiple suppliers and domestic and international supply chains.
Take ownership for procurement activities and optimising current systems. Commercially-focused role working closely with the Directors