Project Accountant – 15 Month Contract
- High performing team in a fast paced business.
- Beautiful modern offices in Auckland CBD.
- 15 month fixed term contract.
This business is an award-winning NZ brand that holds a prestigious name in their chosen field. With significant market share, they are making clear headway in the industry. Currently looking for a Project Accountant to come in on a 15 month maternity contract, with a lengthy handover period to give you the best understanding of the business.
Reporting to the Project Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Prepare month end WIP calculations and post journals accordingly.
- Analyse project GP movement and ensure accurate and timely project costs projections
- Supporting projects close out, ensure PC certificates and accounts statements of all projects are in place.
- Overseeing and ensure all invoices, requisitions, insurance certificates, lien waivers and other documents required by contract to the PM for approval and processing.
- Ensuring timely entry of all job costs as well as timely and accurate billing.
- Analysing unusual project variances and investigating as appropriate
- Work closely with the Project Accounting team in other regions to ensure global consistency
- Prepare WIP reporting monthly, quarterly, annual results and as required
- Prepare revenue and GP forecast accurately to enable effective performance management against those plans via data and insights which facilitate optimal, timely decision making
- Prepare cash flow forecast and ensure all projects are in positive cash position.
To be considered for this role;
Ideally, you will be CA qualified (or equivalent), or have hands-on financial/project reporting experience within a listed or multinational business. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com.
Financial Analyst – Temporary
Back fill position for a Technical/IT savvy analyst whilst a permanent candidate is being recruited $55 – $65/h
Commercial Accountant – 12 Month Maternity Cover
Comvita is a NZX listed Kiwi success story, with an extensive footprint throughout NZ, now looking for a Commercial Accountant to join the team!