- Initial 3 month contract
- Immediate start
- Successful Property Developer
Our client is a high profile Property Developer experiencing a sustained period of growth. With a strong pipeline of commercial and industrial projects, they have a newly created role, initially starting on a 3-4 month basis.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will consist of the following key responsibilities:
- Project Tracking
- Month End Accruals
- Project Review (Actual vs Budget)
- Invoicing & Debtor reports
- Assisting with Asset Registers
- Monthly reports
To be considered;
- Demonstrable and successful financial/project accounting experience / capability in a project based business environment with at least 3 years experience gained at this level
- Preparation of business budgets, review and management of financial information.
- High level of attention to detail, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Sound communication skills with the ability to maintain relationships with both internal & external stakeholder
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting permanent opportunity based on the North Shore to join a growing company who have been operating in New Zealand for over 10 years.
A broad FC position working for one of NZ’s largest & most reputable FMCG businesses, reporting into an impressive & well experienced CFO