Project Lead Safety Integration
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills required
- Exposure to working within large complex businesses.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, schedule and budget
- Proven people skills, ability to motivate and influence positively across multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to pull together the relevant H&S information from multiple stakeholders into a concise cohesive document.
- Experience taking a business on the journey to iso45001.
Skills / Attributes required:
- Computer literacy essential
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Autonomous working style who enjoys responsibility
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with colleagues and project partners
- Delivery focussed
- High level of integrity
This is a fixed-term contract but there is the expectation it could extend due to the size of this body of work. Apply below to register your interest, or for a confidential chat, you contact John Boyle on 021 737576.