- Cutting edge projects across multiple industries
- Develop your experience and expand your knowledge
- Opportunity to advance your career
A well-know Manufacturing group highly regarded in their industry. They have an impressive range of products and are building on their range through NPD, investment in manufacturing and driving Best in Class standards throughout their Manufacturing and Operations.
The Project Manager is a key member of the site leadership team who will work closely with the overall Site Lead, to manage a diverse range of projects.
This crucial role will provide an exciting opportunity to lead projects across maintenance, upgrades and commissioning.
You will lead projects predominantly throughout Canterbury, though some travel (and working away from home) may be required to other locations across the South Island from time to time.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects and delivering results on time and on budget
- Relationship management
- Regular analysis and reporting
- Managing commercial and contractual requirements
- Lead and develop project teams
- Establishing schedules and sub-contractor management
- Purchasing and budgeting
- Involvement in company-wide Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives
- Compliance and Health & Saftey
What’s an offer
You will be degree-qualified and will have demonstrable engineering and project management experience with a focus on mechanical engineering, mechatronics and/or automation.
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will enjoy a fast-paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. The company also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below.
Team Leader – Controls
Opportunity to manage a high performing team within a robotics/automation environment.