Project Operations Manager
- Experienced project team in place to leverage.
- Focus is process improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Software implementation experience would be advantageous.
Our client is one of the largest logistic and transport providers in New Zealand. They offer global supply chain solutions from international freight to warehousing & domestic delivery to a business or a home.
This role is within our client’s Projects team, making a difference in delivering new systems, processes and projects, along with onboarding new customers or site moves to new premises.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you’ll be part of the Projects & Solutions team supporting the on-going projects and business initiatives in relation to project management, solution design and implementation for current and new customers.
You’ll also have to drive operational improvement and cost reduction initiatives within the business through the review of processes and best practice initiatives.
What we are looking for…
- demonstrated Operations Management experience within the Transport & Logistics industry
- proven experience in managing and delivering projects within a Transport & Logistics operation with sharp attention to detail
- strong numerical and analytical skills, and also in budgeting
- excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- strong interpersonal, people relationship management and leadership skills
- ability to work under pressure and tight timelines, and enjoy multitasking
- experienced practically on WMS and/or TMS systems and Microsoft Office products, including Excel
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Tom Storey on 021 087 89027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A key role to improve the overall visibility of inventory across the end to end supply chain.
National Home Delivery Operations Manager
Lead / be the face of, the national home delivery service offering. Full end to-end ownership of the client experience, ensuring world class service.