Project Supply Planner
- 3 - 6 month contract
- Varied and challenging responsiblity
- BAU and project responsiblity
Maintain accurate forecasts and appropriate stock levels across areas of responsibility to ensure availability and profit targets are delivered.
Effective planning of key Food strategies Including promotional planning, NPD launches, peak trading, events and range launches.
- Achieve availability, inventory targets and profit targets
- Proactively drive sales and availability through effective forecast and inventory planning
- Expert use and manipulation systems to deliver required availability and Inventory targets.
- Effective communication and relationship building with category forecast planners, trading teams, retail and store performance team, updating on forecast and availability status.
- Working closely suppliers on current availability issues and requirements to meet availability and demand.
- Spot opportunities to be more dynamic and responsive, always ensuring the highest standards of customer service and delivery
- Drive best practise and look to improve ways of working whilst demonstrating the business values within forecasting
- Provide reporting, insight and communication to the wider business on forecast and inventory position
- Build and maintain excellent supplier relationships
- Effective supply, logistics and inventory planning
What’s in it for you
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in supply chain and Continuous Improvement.
Key competencies to be successful in this space are attention to detail, stakeholder management and a strong drive to complete programs of work.
You will be passionate about supply chain and interested in developing your skills and progressing your career. You will be provided with new experiences, challenges and the opportunity to learn and develop
The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The culture is one of collaboration and supply chain is seen as a key part of the business.
Initial salary guide will be in the region of $90000. Additional benefits include an annual bonus, free gym, health insurance and access to staff benefits and training resources.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com