One of NZ’s largest NZX listed property businesses, who proudly own and manage a portfolio of real estate, comprising of some of New Zealand’s best mixed-use, retail and office buildings. With a current asset base worth more than $3b and further growth plans this truly is an exciting time to join the business.
With a relatively new senior leadership team in place, the company is proud of its high performing workforce along with a diverse and sociable environment.
The key focus of this position is to take full ownership of the end-to-end accounting for a number of the business’s largest and most complex assets. Main tasks will include the following:
- Provide support to the Finance Business Partner to achieve strategic goals
- Produce monthly financial statements for relevant assets
- Prepare operating expense models
- Maintain capital project ledgers and fixed asset registers
- Input into group tax calculations as they relate to relevant assets
- Provide information and support for external audits
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this position you will be a recently qualified accountant, preferably with experience in or exposure to the property industry. You could be looking to make your first move from a professional services firm into industry OR you will be in a similar position looking for a step and a new challenge.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to join one of the country’s leading property businesses who are about to embark on their next phase of growth. You will be joining a high performing team which has a good blend of long-standing employees alongside several new starters who are bringing a fresh outlook to the way the finance function operates.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below.
- Broad & Varied Role - Support From An Impressive Finance Team
- Auckland CBD Location
- NZX Listed Property Business in Growth Mode