Purchasing Coordinator (Relocate to Tauranga)
- Tauranga location
- Established and growing NZ business
- Hands on purchasing role
Due to ongoing growth and opportunities, a newly created position have become available for an experience Purchasing Coordinator to join their team based in Tauranga.
As the Purchasing Coordinator, you will be part of the supply chain team to help continue to build efficient and reliable processes across purchasing, supplier relationship management and planning activities.
Your responsibilities will include, though not be limited to:
- Raise purchase orders in a timely manner to meet production deadlines.
- Manage the purchasing pipeline and prioritise effectively
- Drive improvements across systems, processes and procedures
- Assist in sourcing new suppliers and products
- Build strong supplier relationships and be able to negotiate to ensure fair pricing
What’s in it for you?
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email email@example.com
Supply Chain Specialist
Lead supply chain and logistics activities for a global business with a key focus on continuous improvement.
Hands-on leadership role where you will lead the purchasing team. Well-established, successful business with a positive culture.