- Global business
- Leadership responsibility
- Multi-site responsiblity
A little about the company
The business is a leading international manufacturing group. They are looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive current and future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. They set the bar high, and expect that their people do too.
NZ has been identified as a key growth area for the business internationally and is benefiting from a focus on Continuous Improvement, training and development for its people and significant investment in operational, equipment and R&D. It is an exciting time to join a well-established, successful business ina key phase as they look to achieve operational excellence in manufacturing, R&D and supply chain
You will join the wider Engineering & Manufacturing team and will benefit from working with highly experienced and capable colleagues and working in a genuinely collaborative and team-based environment.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will lead the New Zealand quality team in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality control and assurance.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee quality control and assurance for the New Zealand site and a key manufacturing site in SE Asia
- Act as a champion of quality control and assurance across the business
- Set and monitor KPI’s to improve the performance of quality across the Group
- Lead, coach and develop a team of eight Quality Coordinators
- Management of systems, processes and practices to maintain accreditation (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 etc)
- Manage end-to-end quality control from sourcing through to the finished product
- Act as a subject matter expert across the business -provide support, advice and guidance to key stakeholders
- Commercial analysis, improvement and risk assessments
What’s in it for you
An experienced Quality Manager with a tertiary qualification in Food Technology (or similar) you will have experience working in a technical role in a manufacturing (ideally food or packaging) environment. Your demonstrable communication and innovative problem-solving skills will ensure your success in fast-paced complex and challenging role.
Driven, ambitious and passionate, you will be committed to your learning & development and be passionate in leading quality control and assurance across a multi-site environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Production & Supply Planner
Lead and drive supply and production planning nationally. A pivotal role in a global FMCG powerhouse.
Supply Chain Manager – FMCG/Luxury Goods
Rare supply chain leadership role with a key focus on optimising customer delivery, supply chain and leading and developing people.