- Varied role with a chance to learn from industry experts
- Join the Finance and Accounting permanent recruitment team
- Awesome Parnell office location
Hunter Campbell is a privately-owned specialist recruitment business. We are an exceptionally high-performing, fast-paced business with a fun and friendly office environment based in Parnell. Our recruitment consultants are experts within their fields, and our clients include iconic Kiwi brands and global household names.
We make a point of celebrating success as a team with regular incentives, dining at some of Auckland’s best restaurants, and in recent years an overseas trip for our annual conference. While we are busy building a great business – it has to be fun.
We are looking for a proven administrator to join our growing Finance and Accounting permanent recruitment team in supporting the end-to-end recruitment process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration support for our consultants and leadership team
- CRM/database management
- Coordinating local and international background checks
- Managing our compliance processes
- Assisting recruitment search process
- Preparing presentations and pitch documents
- Liaising with candidates and clients
- Diary management
- Preparing for events
- General office duties
- Work with high attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Confident working under pressure
- Possess proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with the MS Office Suite and technology savvy
The salary for this role will depend on your experience. If you’d like to find out more please “Apply now” with a detailed resume and cover letter.
Payroll Administrator (14-month fixed term contract)
Great opportunity to join a leading, boutique recruitment business in brand new offices in Parnell