Regional Operations Manager (Relocate to Nelson)
- Nelson location
- Continuous improvement and succession planning focus
- Primary industry
The business is based in Nelson and is well recognised, respected and delivers service excellence within a market that is synonymous with quality in New Zealand. Their product is in high demand and valued as a premium offering locally and in overseas markets.
This position will be based in Nelson and the purpose of the position will be to provide leadership and alignment of all operations across the region in what will be an incredibly people focused role.
The key functions of the business are focused around processing and distribution with this position being responsible for their operations of which you will you will take responsibility for the management and P&L for the region along with a team of direct reports who lead their respective teams reporting to you.
We are looking for you to bring your leadership skills to the team to add value along with a significant focus on continuous improvement and succession planning across the region. This is a pivotal role for the business and they are looking for someone who has a huge passion for leading great teams, thinking on their feet and taking their teams on a journey to success while adding as much value as possible.
Yours responsibilities will include
- First and foremost running a safety-first workplace to create a quality focus
- Frontline leadership across all operations
- Ensure quality governance, policies and processes across all operations
- People leadership with a key focus on succession planning across all teams
- Play a key role in achieving the strategic business plan
- Ensure agreed measures for profitability and other KPIs are met
- Financial management to prepare operations budgets that align with the agreed strategy and manage P&L
- A significant focus on continuous improvement across operations and team development
What’s in it for you?
As the Regional Operations Manager, you will report to the National Operations Manager and be responsible for the growth and direction of the business within the Nelson region.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is hugely passionate about leading great teams within an operational environment focusing on processing and distribution with primary or horticulture experience being held very desirable. You will enjoy being challenged and not afraid to put in hard work to ensure success across your teams.
This is a senior role and as such is remunerated accordingly. For more information please contact Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email@example.com
Newly created Processing / Production Manager working for an iconic New Zealand business. We need strong leadership and change management.
Business Optimisation Manager – 5th Quarter
Lead and drive optimisation and the development of a significant business unit. Diverse role with career prospects.