Outstanding opportunity to join a NZ owned and operated, successful multinational company. Moda is proud to have engineered a line of highly effective modular packaging solutions for the protein processing industry that integrate the latest technology with hygienic design and are protected by our patents (www.modanz.com).
Moda has rapidly become a leader in its field, and its products are in high demand from the leading protein processors in ANZ, America and internationally.
A chance to lead the sales function for Moda as an industry leader in vacuum packaging solutions for food processors.
- Accountable for the delivery of company revenue targets.
- Oversee the day to day sales function of the business from a performance, process, financial and human resource perspective.
- Liaise with key stakeholders (clients & engineers) through the sales gestation period
- Develop new business opportunities / leads and farm existing clients
- Ensure customer service levels and customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Manage the sales process to ensure all leads are chased and taken through to completion, no matter what the result.
- Pipeline – actively manage the sales pipeline for the business on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Financial processes – ensure all financial processing is completed in a timely and accurate manner, including all sales opportunities, planned and ad hoc reporting and accounts receivable/payable.
- Innovation and technology – maintain industry and technology awareness to evaluate and introduce new products.
- Financial reporting – complete and review sales reporting in conjunction with the Managing Director to monitor process and compare forecasted versus actual revenue.
- Client Management – build, retain and upsell existing clients within Australia & New Zealand
- Participate in senior team leadership discussions where required – taking an active role in contributing to the success of Moda through participation and ownerships of key projects.
- Professional presentation – maintain a professional image personally and for the business, its employees and environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales / Account Management positions
- Experience in capital equipment sales would be extremely advantageous – Primary Industry or FMCG experience is critical.
- Proactive self-starting sales experience in the primary industry sector
- The successful candidate will be based primarily at Moda’s Auckland office. So, this person needs to have the ability to travel to customer sites around Australia & New Zealand in order to gain an understanding of our products and our customers’ needs and to assist with the sales process
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you would like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Tom Storey on 021 087 89027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amazing environment with an inclusive culture.
- Leading player / patent holder within their industry.
- Australia and New Zealand remit.