Senior Accountant/Finance Manager
- Based in Newmarket with parking on site
- Fast paced and innovative technology business
- Flexible start and finish options
My client is a NZ owned and operated high growth technology business that supports a key industry to the NZ economy. They help businesses utilise data collected for optimisation and better decision making processes.
Joining a small finance team you will be covering maternity leave for the next 5-7 months. Reporting directly into the CFO you will take full ownership of 2 GL’s and have oversight of the NZ entity.
- Co-ordinate and run the month end process. Manage junior staff workflow and produce a full set of accounts
- Put together management reporting pack and report figures up to the CFO
- Produce weekly performance reporting; churn rates, retention etc
- Support ad-hoc projects and analysis on future product development
This role requires an immediate start. Due to the current accountant wanting to do two full month-end handovers. Apply now to be considered for this position through the link provided. For further details or a confidential discussion please call Callum Davis on 021 246 6356.
Private Client Partner Manager
Great role, growing firm, good culture, excellent work / life balance – not getting these in your current role? Pick up the phone…..
Group Financial Controller
Outstanding opportunity in this NZX listed business for a technically gifted and ambitious Senior Finance professional