Hunter Campbell have partnered with an NZX listed organisation on a search for an experienced Senior Capital Markets and Treasury Manager, to join their progressive capital management team.
This role is part of succession planning for the team with a real opportunity for the successful individual to step into a leadership capacity in the short term.
- Assist in developing and improving treasury processes and procedures to ensure effective cash management and liquidity for the group.
- Monitor and manage the company’s financial risk exposure, including foreign exchange and working comfortably within risk management frameworks.
- Prepare financial reports, forecasts, and analyses to support decision-making and provide recommendations for improving financial performance.
- Collaborate with and support the treasury team and wider business in all aspects of treasury functions including providing support across leasing transactions, working capital initiatives and free cash flow performance.
You are a finance professional with over 5 years of experience, ideally within the corporate treasury and capital management space.
- You will most likely be CA/CFA/CPA qualified.
- You will have a strong understanding of financial instruments, risk management, and cash flow forecasting techniques.
- You will have a methodical approach, a keen eye for detail and being comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and communicate insights effectively.
- Strong Power BI experience would be preferrable.
For further information, or to apply please get in touch with Kyna Harmon at Hunter Campbell email@example.com or call 021 242 9807.
- Dynamic and agile working team
- Progressive NZX listed organisation
- Career progression opportunity - succession planning