Senior Commercial Analyst – FMCG
- Dynamic, high growth FMCG organisation
- Central Auckland with on street parking
- Rolling month to month assignment
Boasting some instantly recognisable brands and products, this FMCG business is progressing through a period of transformation and growth. With significant investment, a strong platform has been laid to facilitate the next phase of expansion.
Having visibility across the business and future performance allows for better decision making. My client needs someone to come on board and build a robust sales forecast that is user friendly, loads up to date data and allows flexibility for scenario analysis.
- Build on existing or develop new user-friendly inputs
- Model out and build an efficient sales forecast with the flexibility to;
- Pull in scan data from IRI/Nielsen
- Run queries from the data warehouse
- Change the model and run different iterations where needed
- Develop a range of reporting suites focusing on user-centric design and decision support capability
- Working closely with finance, sales director and sales analysts to achieve the desired outcomes
To be successful
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and ideally have experience in FMCG. You will have a proven track record manipulating and building data models in Power Pivot for reporting and forecasting purposes. Applicants with IRI/Nielsen scan data experience, a strong technical bend, understanding of databases and SQL will be highly advantageous.
Apply now through Seek to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the time restrictions on this role the client will look to bring someone on board ASAP.
A newly created position supporting the MD & forming part of the senior leadership team to drive this business through it’s next phase of growth.
Senior Financial Analyst
An ad-hoc & commercially focused finance role, focused on driving revenue through effective analysis & business partnering.