One of the largest Private Healthcare businesses in New Zealand with over 10,000 employees. This Group of businesses has a real social purpose and improves the lives of thousands of New Zealanders every day.
Unique role that is focused on a portfolio of analytical projects including M&A, due diligence, restructuring and capital appraisals.
- Right hand person to the Chief Commercial Officer leading a range of projects
- Business Partner with various divisions providing commercial and financial modelling support
- Take the lead in long-range forecasting against the capital budget
- Provide modelling support on the Group’s M&A activity
- Enhance the management reporting to aid quicker commercial decision making
- Ongoing refinement of board reporting and analysis using business intelligence tools where possible
- Support system enhancements and process improvements
What’s in it for you
If you dislike the BAU nature of most Finance roles, then this will be a perfect opportunity as it is entirely focused on the modelling and analysis to support commercial and capital decision making – with no month end! The role is very broad in nature, one day could be modelling the viability of an acquisition opportunity, and the next the feasibility of a capital project.
1) CA Qualified with experience within a Corporate business, pulling data out of an ERP and creating meaningful insight
2) Level 1 CFA Qualified from a Top 6 practice in Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Valuations etc.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pure analysis and business partner - no month end!
- Involved in M&A activity
- Large NZ business improving the lives of thousands of Kiwis everyday