Senior Corporate Finance Analyst
- Support Senior Leadership and the Board
- Financial modelling, research and commercial support
- Make the jump from Big 4 Corporate Finance or IB to corporate
An NZX listed entity, this financial institution is a household-named business with a diversified offering. The foundations are in place for a period of success; the brand is strong and they’re the ‘go-to’ company, the Senior Leadership Team are an experienced group with an appetite for expansion, and crucially, they employ and retain high calibre staff who buy into their vision.
This position will see you reporting through to the Corporate Finance Director, tasked with supporting with various initiatives including;
- Market research, analysis and reporting for M&A and strategic initiatives
- Financial modelling (valuations) for special projects and business cases
- Support the execution of key funding initiatives
- Analysis and insight to assist with 5-year business planning and short to medium term forecasting
- Recommend suitable strategic actions to improve financial results
- Preparation and review of key deliverables including reports and presentations with stakeholders
- Robust analysis, insights and recommendations around the industry, economy and competitors to assist with business strategy
What we’re looking for:
You will have a qualification in Finance and ideally be working towards (or have achieved) full CFA membership, with a background in corporate finance or investment banking. Technically competent, you will be comfortable building complex financial models and conducting in depth financial research and associated analysis. As an Advisory position, you will interface with and support a number of key customers – therefore, your stakeholder management ability will be second to one; capable of influencing and advising senior internal and external stakeholders effectively.
What’s on offer?
This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious analyst looking to step up and play an integral role driving this leading entity forward. You will be given a remit to work across the business from day one, with an opportunity to shape this businesses future. You’ll be working alongside a Director with a track record in the financial markets, who will mentor and train, and provide ongoing opportunities to take on added responsibility.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call Daniel Turner on 021 193 0369 or you may wish to submit your resume by following the instructions below.
High growth, privately owned business requires a Credit Manager to bring about best practice