*** Role located in Timaru, Canterbury ***
One of New Zealand’s oldest companies and while it embraces its 100+ years of heritage, it is a pioneer of sustainability and innovation within the seafood industry.
One of New Zealand’s biggest exporters, this large business delivers fresh and frozen produce to all corners of the globe.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be a member of the Senior Leadership team within the largest division of the business, responsible for commercial analysis, management reporting, investment analysis and a strategic business partner to the GM:
- Enhance performance reporting, insights and analysis to provide quicker, more accurate commercial decision making
- Support the leadership in the execution of the divisional business plan
- Lead, empower & develop the finance team of 3
- Annual budgeting, periodic forecasting and performance analysis
- Financial modelling to provide insight on the feasibility and ROI of strategic capital projects
What’s in it for you
Unique opportunity to influence performance of one of New Zealand’s most recognisable companies during a period of positive transition and the Senior Finance Business Partner will have the opportunity to add immediate value around systems, insights and processes.
Chartered Accountant (CA) with experience business partnering with senior leadership and driving performance in medium to large organisations.
Experience in Manufacturing, FMCG, Primary Industry or standard costing environments is key, as is a solid understanding of ERP systems and Business Intelligence.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email email@example.com
- NZX business
- Commercial and Operational business partner
- Timaru location